RE: [cdt-dev] Timing issues with build info?

It's coming from the Preferences. The hardcoded default is the GCC one and
it gets added to your project whether you have gcc or not. This is way
wrong. It doesn't make sense to have a default. The toolchain needs to be
able to override this at any rate.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems