[cdt-dev] Timing issues with build info?

Hey gang,

I’ve been mucking around with my Windows SDK and my QNX toolchain integrations and scanner discovery and am seeing some weird behavior. I am implementing my own scanner info collector since I can compute paths without having to run gcc like the default one does.

The symptom is that my IScannerInfoCollector2 createPathInfoObject method doesn’t get called at times and the DefaultGCC one does. And it appears to be timing dependent since I put break points at different places and sometimes it does get called correctly.

I doubt there are many people doing this, but has anyone else seen this. Are we still experiencing timing issues with the .cproject file reading/writing?

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems