From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mikhail Khodjaiants
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 12:04 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] 4.1 milestone

Hi,

I have a couple of patches to submit, both probably should go to the 4.0.x branch as well as to 4.1. Currently there is only one post 4.0 milestone in Bugzilla - 4.0.1.

Doug, can you please add a milestone for 4.1.

Thanks,

Mikhail Khodjaiants

--

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.

Back to the top