From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sheldon Dsouza
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 3:06 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] CDT project types

Hi,

          I am currently migrating to the new CDT 4.0 project model. We support autotools projects , how do i get rid of the makefile project option

that appears on the main page of project creation wizard. I would like only the 3 options

1. Executable
2. Shared Library
3. Static library

to appear on the main page.