[cdt-dev] Managed Projects and Builder

Hi,

        I have extended the current CDT 4.0 project model for my project creation, In the template processes, there is an option for NewManagedProject which is supported but as per documentation in CDT the NewProject process is not supported. I donot want to use the managed project creation, how do i go about this?

Another query, i have created my own builder and registered it. When the project is created  along with my builder the default CDT builder also gets added in the project configuration, how do i remove the default CDT builder from the configuraton.

Regards,
Sheldon

Back to the top