[cdt-dev] How to define custom Project type folders?

Hi everyone,

    CDT New Project Wizard has some project type folders, however I couldn't find any information on how to define a custom project type folder like 'Executable' for instance, Is there a way for creating such folders? If yes, how and where can I find the information?
    I'm trying to define some templates for a custom project type and would appreciate if the project type appears as a folder for the templates.

Thank you. =)
--
Pablo C. Leite
"I live my life quarter mile at a time, for those 10 seconds or less, I'm free" (Don - FF)

Back to the top