Re: [cdt-dev] Porting my tool chain to CDT 4.0

I think the update site only has the runtime, not the sdk.
Get it from the CDT downloads page
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/releases/europa/
It's inside the CDT master update archive there.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

             "Ebert, Ralf"
             <R.Ebert@elster-i
             nstromet.com>                                              To
             Sent by:                  <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             cdt-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [cdt-dev] Porting my tool chain to
             07/20/2007 02:25          CDT 4.0
             AM

             Please respond to
               "CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Hi

I'll port my tool chain to CDT v4.0 but I'm not able to find the SDK.
Can someone give me a hint?

Regards,
  Ralf Ebert

Elster-Instromet Production GmbH
Geschaftsfuhrer (Managing Directors): Dr. Hubert Dombrowski, Ralf Schuler.
Sitz (Registered office): Mainz-Kastel;
Amtsgericht (Local court) Wiesbaden HRB 7147