RE: [cdt-dev] Change in default include paths

This is something I’m after as well. I checked the ISV docs for templates but all I can find are template processes to create new include folders, and processes to link files to the project – I cant find anything which actually appends the default include path?

Cheers,

Mike

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: 09 July 2007 15:47
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] Change in default include paths

These paths are coming from gcc itself. The scanner discovery feature asks it for it’s built-ins and that’s what we’re getting.

If you have paths that aren’t gcc defaults that you’d like to add, I’d recommend creating a project template that would add in those paths for you. Documentation for that is in the ISV docs and you can look at our built-in HelloWorld templates as examples.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems