[cdt-dev] new CDT project model

Hi,

            I am working towards migrating our current version of project creation, to the new CDT 4.0 model. I have done a little research on the template engine. and figured out how to create templates for my projects,

            The projects that we create are not managebuild projects but are autotools projects, How do i proceed with the project creation after creating templates?. Do i have to extend the current MBSWizardHandler and add my project creation logic in the createProject method or more is needed.

Regards,
Sheldon

Back to the top