Re: [cdt-dev] Include [paths

Hi,

Thanks for the info,  I have recently migrated to CDT 4.0, In the previous versions i use to add the include paths to the .cdtproject file when the
project was created and the indexer picked them up.

E.g

<item id="org.eclipse.cdt.core.pathentry">
<pathentry kind="inc" path="" include="new include path" system="true" exported="true"/>
<pathentry kind="inc" path="" include="new include path" system="true"/>
<pathentry kind="inc" path="" include="new include path" system="true"/>
<pathentry kind="inc" path="" include="new include path" system="true"/>
<pathentry kind="src" path=""/>
<pathentry kind="out" path=""/>
</item>

Since in CDT 4.0 there is a .cproject file instead of a .cdtproject i issumed that if i add the include paths to .cproject file it would work but it
does not. Are there any changes made to the xml tags in the new .cproject configuration file.

Regards,
Sheldon