From: ext Doug Schaefer <DSchaefer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 11:26:24 -0400
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cdt-dev] CDT Summit Fall 2007

Hey gang,

As I’ve mentioned earlier we are organizing yet another CDT Summit for the Fall of this year. It’ll be held in Ottawa again from Sept 25-27. We’ve outgrown QNX’s meeting space (actually, more accurately, QNX has grown into our meeting space :) so we’ll be getting together at the Minto Suites Hotel in downtown Ottawa. The Equinox Summit will be happening next door so we’ll have a chance to mingle with others in the Eclipse community. QNX and the Eclipse Foundation are sponsoring the event, so there is no fee for attending.

I’ve started a page on the Wiki at http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/CDT/summitfall2007. See there for the registration process. Please also add any agenda items that you’d like to see discussed on the agenda page.

These events have always been significant points in CDT’s history and will once again set the path for the CDT towards Ganymede in June 2008, and beyond. I hope to see you all there.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems