RE: [cdt-dev] Images in CDT tutorial docs

Well I shouldn't complain, it's great to HAVE all the updated docs.  Thanks
Angelina!

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

             Doug Schaefer
             <DSchaefer@xxxxxx
             Sent by:                  "CDT General developers list."
             cdt-dev-bounces@e         <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             06/21/2007 06:45          RE: [cdt-dev] Images in CDT
             PM                        tutorial docs

             Please respond to
               "CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

It's a personal style of Angelina. If you are walking through the tutorial,
you don't really need to see the images since you'll have the real thing in
front of you anyway. At least that's the idea.

Given that we are out of time, we'll have to live with it for now. We'll
see
if there are better ways and try them out for 4.0.1.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

OK