[cdt-dev] Images in CDT tutorial docs

It's great to see all the activity updating the CDT docs!

Is there a reason why the images aren't inline, e.g. "Click here to see an
illustration displayed in a separate window" ?
For me, when I click that from the Eclipse help window, it wants to open it
in my image editor, each time I click one.
 If I  choose my browser (e.g. firefox),  it opens in that, and not in
another window of the eclipse help system's browser.
It seems a bit clumsy.

If I'm displaying the page in an eclipse view in my workbench, it works OK
and opens another window.

Can we just imbed the images directly on those html pages?

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top