[cdt-dev] CDT SDK install still shows CDT runtime as installable

This is probably a nit, but in the "making it simple for new users"
department......

I install Eclipse and run software updates using the cdt-master update zip.
I pick the SDK.  I install it, and then if i run software update again, i
see the "CDT 4.0.0..." available to be installed.
I think that would be confusing to new users who would think "I thought I
already installed that."
Does the CDT SDK feature include the CDT runtime feature?  Wouldn't that
fix this, or does it cause other problems?

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top