RE: [cdt-dev] Cool new CDT distro lacks xlC/UPC update site

I'm not sure. You'd have to bring it up with the packaging project. I know
that projects have the ability to hide the built-in update site that
features define. The CDT features all point to the cdt europa site, but that
may not be working in their package.

BTW, I've been kinda anti this C/C++ package since it doesn't come with a
compiler, making it only slightly better than the install process today. You
still need to install a tool chain, which is really the hard part.

BTW2, the xlc compiler should be shipping with the CDT and the integration,
no? That's what other compiler vendors do ;)

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems