RE: [cdt-dev] decoupled preprocessor

Yes, it is definitely something I'll need. I'll need to take a look at what
you've done. ANTLR uses it's own character stream interface to feed
characters to the lexer. It provides implementations that can pull that out
of Readers and InputStreams. I will likely want to create a new one that
doesn't try to load it all into a char[] at startup like the built in ones
do. We can then hook that up to the preprocessor.

I'm not sure how you built yours but the easiest path I can see is to take
our current scanner and replace nextToken with getChar and strip out
anything that creates a token. But if you already have everything we've done
there, then might be the better approach.

Anyway, another shiny object flew by called CDT user docs, so I'll get back
to ANTLR in a few days :).

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems