[cdt-dev] CDT 4 Countdown

One more week to go. I can’t wait! J. This is like waiting for Christmas.

At any rate, I’ll be spending time this week on the user docs with the help of Frank (Nokia) and Angelina (QNX). Other than Mikhail K’s 4, it looks like we only have odds and ends left.

10 bugs found.

ID

Sev

Pri

Assignee

Reporter

Status

OS

TargetM

Summary

192972

blo

P3

Chris Recoskie

Doug Schaefer

NEW

Wind

4.0

About information missing from c99, upc, and xlc features

192903

nor

P3

Doug Schaefer

L. Frank Turovich

NEW

Wind

4.0

[CDT DOCS] New CDT Project wizard update

192932

nor

P3

Doug Schaefer

L. Frank Turovich

NEW

Wind

4.0

[CDT DOCS] Added missing/revised Appearance, Language Map...

192974

nor

P3

Doug Schaefer

L. Frank Turovich

NEW

Wind

4.0

[CDT DOCS] Added missing Environment pref panel

191521

nor

P3

Ken Ryall

Beth Tibbitts

NEW

Wind

4.0 RC4

New and Noteworthy for 4.0

138920

nor

P3

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Jerome Correnoz

NEW

Wind

4.0

Disassembly windows not refresh after program memory change

142465

nor

P3

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Anton Leherbauer

ASSI

Wind

4.0

Exception when expanding binary node in CView

145606

min

P3

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Warren Paul

NEW

Wind

4.0

The watchpoint property dialog shows the filename rather ...

146115

nor

P3

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Ryan Hapgood

NEW

Wind

4.0

[breakpoints] Deadlock on launch due to CBreakpointManager

185543

nor

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Mikhail Sennikovsky

NEW

All

4.0

[Project Model]More JUnit tests should be implemented for...

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems