From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Vivian Kong
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 11:59 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Can we add new configuration for Makefile projects?

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if it is possible to add a new configuration for a
Makefile project...I went to the project's properties -> C/C++ Build and
clicked Manage Configurations.  There's a "New" button in the dialog box
but it does nothing when I clicked on it.  Is this the expected
behaviour?

Here's a screen shot of the manage configuration dialog box:

Thanks!

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT
IBM Canada Toronto Lab