[cdt-dev] The tests are back!

Hey gang,

I’ve moved the nightly builds to Eclipse’s build machine (a monster 8-way powerpc linux machine). This is where I have to sign the jars and hopefully tomorrow I’ll work that into the build process so all of our builds are signed as well.

As a side effect, I took some time and figured out why the JUnits weren’t running, especially the UI ones. It was more a setup problem than anything and the Eclipse build machine has a better set-up.

At any rate, the nightly JUnit test run is back. Check out the last build from 0612 for a taste (hopefully tonights build will work too) on the JUnit results page to see.

You can add more tests to this as well. The tests are driven from the test.xml file in the org.eclipse.cdt.testing plugin. We already have five test suites installed there. You can add more tests to those suites, or add your own to the test.xml file.

Cheers,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems