[cdt-dev] Re: Automatic indentation when moving lines with ALT-<arrow>

Sorry, I meant "ALT+<arrow-up> and ALT+<arrow-down>", not
"CTRL+<arrow-up> and CTRL+<arrow-down>"

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Luber, Michael
Gesendet: Freitag, 8. Juni 2007 08:59
An: 'cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'
Betreff: Automatic indentation when moving lines with CTRL-<arrow>

Hi all,

i have noticed that when you copy&paste in a C file, CDT 4.0 does indentation automatically,
but when you move lines around using CTRL+<arrow-up> and CTRL+<arrow-down>, it does not.

It works both ways when you edit Java code in JDT.

I am not sure whether this is a bug, or a feature request, so i wanted to ask here before.

Should I create a bug report for this ?

regards
Michael Luber

Siemens AG