[cdt-dev] New and Noteworthy

Ken R, did you volunteer to do this? I think I also did a bit of
volunteering to Doug at EclipseCon.
Can I help you?
New user experience with CDT+PTP is an important part of our goals to get
HPC users to use Eclipse, so this stuff is important to us.
(Plus, I have this genetic defect that makes me like to write help.  Don't
tell anyone. :-)  )
If you can give me pointers on items to add, I can work on it.  I know some
but you guys know 'em all ....

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top