Re: [cdt-dev] Releng change thoughts

Hello Doug,

Having the zip archive of the update site sounds good. I assume this will be
the case for releases as well, as releases is just a particularly good
"nightly" build. It will be easier for us to manage. Instead of downloading
several zips and tar.gzs for various OSes, we can download a single file.

> People who used to use the .zips/tar.gz's for creating product installs can
> use the archive site to create the same layout with some simple scripts.

Some example scripts would be nice :o)

regards,
Adam

--