[cdt-dev] debug framework changes in 3.1.1, 3.1.2

Hi,

    i have created a new gdb and gdbserver debugger class  for our  toolchain , MyGBDCDIDebugger class implements the ICDIDebugger2 class because the gdb is launched using a different mechanism. MyGDBServerCDIDebugger class extends MyGBDCDIDebugger to start gdbserver. The debug functionality works perfectly with cdt version 3.1 but fails to work in cdt 3.1.1 and cdt 3.1.2.

   I would like to know what changes were made in the debug framework for 3.1.1 and 3.1.2, because my code is currently using  API's of cdt 3.1 which are depricated in 3.1.1 and 3.1.2.
I think its a synchronization issue with 3.1.1 and 3.1.2 because my debug session works randomly. It sometimes suspends in main or on a breakpoint and some times does not and i get a suspend exception with error program not running. It always fails when the load shared library symbols option is selected.

Can anyone help,

Regards,
Sheldon

Back to the top