RE: [cdt-dev] CDT 4.0 Release Review

Hmm.... nope.

Do they have boilerplate legal text for this stuff?

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

             Doug Schaefer
             <DSchaefer@xxxxxx
             Sent by:                  "CDT General developers list."
             cdt-dev-bounces@e         <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             30/05/2007 10:10          RE: [cdt-dev] CDT 4.0 Release
             AM                        Review

             Please respond to
               "CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Hey Chris, did you list this in the about.html file for the features that
use LPG? This is a requirement they just mentioned on the Europa call.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

cc

Subject