RE: [cdt-dev] CEditor.getInputFile is gone

CEditor is internal :)

I see getInputCElement there. That might do the trick. But I guess the point
is that there isn't necessarily an IFile associated with the editor. What
you really want to do is to getEditorInput() and go from there (which is
what getInputCElement does). That's the standard way to get at the editor
input object in all editors.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems