RE: [cdt-dev] Custom Managed Builder Tool Option valueType

Hi Mikhail,

I got the problem; it was with my option setting.

When I was checking my option settings to be sent to you I found that I have not specified the correct browseType value. So when I specified ->

browseType=”file”

valueType=”libs”

it worked.

Thanks once again.