RE: [cdt-dev] CDT 4.0 Countdown

How did you subscribe?

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Manolo _
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 12:22 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] CDT 4.0 Countdown

Hi.

Anyone knows how to unsubscribe this mailing list, please?

Regards.

From: DSchaefer@xxxxxxx
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 12:19:44 -0400
Subject: [cdt-dev] CDT 4.0 Countdown

With 4 weeks to go, I thought I’d highlight all the bugs we have targeted for 4.0. Just a friendly suggestion to be courteous to our community and not leave these to the last second J. Thanks.

48 bugs found.

ID

Sev

Pri

Assignee

Reporter

Status

OS

TargetM

Summary

161512

nor

P3

Alain Magloire

Philipp Schraner

NEW

Wind

4.0

GDB _expression_ list grows gradually

76305

nor

P3

Anton Leherbauer

Andrew Niefer

NEW

Wind

4.0

[Parser][Variant] asm with C _expression_ Operands (GCC)

184390

nor

P3

Bala Torati

Mikhail Sennikovsky

REOP

Wind

4.0 RC2

[Template Engine] Hellow World templates should allow spe...

105466

nor

P3

Chris Recoskie

James Tan

NEW

Wind

4.0

managedBuilder junit test plugins cause a mgd project cre...

113063

nor

P3

Chris Recoskie

Neeraj Bhope

ASSI

Wind

4.0

"Add include" does not add includes correctly..

187676

nor

P3

Chris Recoskie

Jason Montojo

NEW

Wind

4.0 RC2

Unable to change language mappings for workspace/project ...

102491

nor

P3

Doug Schaefer

zhang yang

NEW

Wind

4.0

error exercute "cygpath" command

150029

nor

P3

Doug Schaefer

Alex Chapiro

NEW

Wind

4.0

Spawner does not work on some configurations (Windows)

157260

nor

P3

Doug Schaefer

parag

ASSI

Wind

4.0

CDT Plug-in Developer Guide API Reference is not Present

158901

nor

P3

Doug Schaefer

Corey Ashford

NEW

Linu

4.0

Debug wizard shows correct gdb (gdb64) but when launched ...

166660

maj

P3

Doug Schaefer

Alena Laskavaia

NEW

Wind

4.0

[breakpoints] Debugger stops at breakpoint which is disabled

174142

nor

P3

Doug Schaefer

Mareq

NEW

Linu

4.0

Warning treated as error

174522

nor

P3

Doug Schaefer

Doug Schaefer

NEW

Wind

4.0

cygwin gdb debugging doesn't work without cygwin in path

177917

maj

P3

Doug Schaefer

Sergey Prigogin

NEW

Linu

4.0

Type resolution does not work with class "using" directives

185301

nor

P3

Doug Schaefer

Paul McConkey

NEW

Wind

4.0

GDB Hardware Debugging: .elf not recognised as executable

188382

nor

P3

Doug Schaefer

Eric Hildum

NEW

Wind

4.0

Error launching perl scripts when debugging

186929

nor

P3

John Cortell

John Cortell

REOP

Wind

4.0

Run to Line should be passing absolute path to CDI client

178124

nor

P3

Ken Ryall

Warren Paul

NEW

Wind

4.0 RC2

AbstractErrorParser should return true if it creates a pr...

182672

nor

P3

Ken Ryall

L. Frank Turovich

ASSI

Wind

4.0 RC2

[patch] C/C++ preference panel outdated

182953

nor

P3

Ken Ryall

L. Frank Turovich

ASSI

Wind

4.0 RC2

[patch] Make pref panels need updating

79872

enh

P3

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Øyvind Harboe

REOP

All

4.0

Make instruction stepping default in disassembly view

80209

enh

P3

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Jose Hortal

NEW

All

4.0

dissambly view too wide because <..> field

84934

enh

P3

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Mikhail Khodjaiants

ASSI

All

4.0

Allow to change the watchpoint's access type.

87004

nor

P3

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Igor S. Zamyatin

NEW

Wind

4.0

Disabling addres breakpoints in preferences

102164

nor

P3

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Alain Magloire

NEW

Wind

4.0

Modules view executable being loaded should come form debug

102563

maj

P3

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Frank Essmeier

ASSI

All

4.0

Break points not working.

113555

nor

P3

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Dobrin Alexiev

NEW

Wind

4.0

CRegister deadlock

120162

enh

P3

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Mikhail Khodjaiants

NEW

All

4.0

Allow to specify the default version of gdb

136896

enh

P3

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Mikhail Khodjaiants

REOP

All

4.0

View variables in binary format

138920

nor

P3

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Jerome Correnoz

NEW

Wind

4.0

Disassembly windows not refresh after program memory change

142465

nor

P3

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Anton Leherbauer

ASSI

Wind

4.0

Exception when expanding binary node in CView

145606

min

P3

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Warren Paul

NEW

Wind

4.0

The watchpoint property dialog shows the filename rather ...

146115

nor

P3

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Ryan Hapgood

NEW

Wind

4.0

[breakpoints] Deadlock on launch due to CBreakpointManager

173792

nor

P3

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Mikhail Khodjaiants

ASSI

All

4.0

Modules view needs to catch up with 3.3M5

145099

nor

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Doug Crawford

NEW

Wind

4.0

MBS Internal Builder: Switch to using the Spawner for det...

145737

nor

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Mikhail Sennikovsky

NEW

All

4.0

Spawner treats environment differently for Windows and ot...

157563

nor

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Matthias Kessler

NEW

Wind

4.0

Close Project serializes the configurations of all projec...

164848

cri

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Doug Schaefer

NEW

Wind

4.0

Deadlock in ManagedProjectUpdateTests

165915

maj

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

kilgore

NEW

Linu

4.0

Internal Builder does nothing

172078

nor

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Jeff Johnston

NEW

Linu

4.0

Check for error on makefile generation

183825

nor

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Sascha Radike

REOP

Wind

4.0

[Binary Parser] does not parse

184462

nor

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Mikhail Sennikovsky

NEW

All

4.0 RC2

[Template Engine] We should define the default set of tem...

185543

nor

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Mikhail Sennikovsky

NEW

All

4.0

[Project Model]More JUnit tests should be implemented for...

186380

nor

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Sascha Radike

NEW

Wind

4.0 RC2

[New Project Model] Saving project description is slow

187092

nor

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Doug Schaefer

NEW

Wind

4.0

[Internal Builder] Build output directory not created whe...

188479

nor

P3

Oleg Krasilnikov

Warren Paul

NEW

Wind

4.0

Requested changes to the CDT property page grouping (patc...

151846

enh

P3

Vivian Kong

Chris Recoskie

NEW

All

4.0

refactor the parser to facilitate remote deployment

151847

enh

P3

Vivian Kong

Chris Recoskie

NEW

All

4.0

remove hard dependencies in parser on ICProject etc.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

Llama a tus amigos de PC a PC: ¡Es GRATIS! Pruébalo

Back to the top