[cdt-dev] Scanner Info stuff

Hey gang, especially Mikhail S J.

I’m trying out my Windows SDK integration and am finding that the Includes container is messed. I had been relying on the envVarBuildPath to hook up the INCLUDES environment variable to the include paths. That seems to be broken now (and I think I remember a bug flying by mentioning that). But I’d like to have a more general solution anyway.

So how do I hook up my own code to the scanner info stuff. I don’t have an external executable to run like the gcc provider stuff does. I just have some Java code that digs into the registry to find the locations of the Windows SDK install. And this is for internal build only as well. I don’t need to scan build output (at least not yet). Sounds like it should be simple.

Thanks,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems