RE: [cdt-dev] Automated Tests

Actually none of the tests that use ui-test are running. It'll take some
investigation to find out why. I want to finish off some debug bugs first
but will take a look at the tests early next week.

BTW, Monday is a holiday in Canada so I won't be very responsive that day.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

Back to the top