Re: [cdt-dev] Eclipse

Perhaps you have a problem with you installation. Anyway they are also available in various places online. If you are desperate, maybe you should try and help youself a little - I just googled and found this:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/rtnlhelp/v6r0m0/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.cdt.doc.user/getting_started/cdt_o_tutorial.htm

BTW: You will likely get a better response if you send your questions to the newsgroup eclipse.tools.cdt

--
Derek

Manolo _ wrote:
Hi Derek.

Sorry for not centering the topic.

Unfortunately following your instructions about getting help from Help section of my installation I just got blank pages. I see the index of topics, but when navigating till a leaf in order to read the desired doc... just blank pages are shown.

Sorry again... maybe this question too isn't matter of this mailing list but I'm quite desperate.

Thanks in advance.