[cdt-dev] Eclipse

Good Morning.

I'm trying to debug C code using Eclipse CDT and GDB.
I'd like to find a manual or a tutorial about that but I had no luck till now. At the moment I'd be very happy if I find the way to add my own program variables on the Variable view of the Eclipse Debug view. I just see some strange variables there but no way to add the variables of my program code that would definitely help me with debugging.

Thanks for your attention.

Regards.

Manolo di Domenico, Foreign student at FIB (UPC, Barcelona)
Originary from "Universitá Federico II" (Naples)

Consigue el nuevo Windows Live Messenger Pruébalo

Back to the top