Re: [cdt-dev] 2 questions

Brilliant - just what I wanted. And I already have a "plugin_customization.ini", so I don't know why I didn't think of that!

Derek

Pete MacLiesh wrote:
I'll pass on the headless build state, but for setting preferences there is
another way that is useful: consider creating a "plugin_customization.ini" that
initializes your favorite prefs settings. Then in your product plugin's
plugin.xml put a product extension property that specifies it.

I am still using an older cdt version, but in ours we put this:

org.eclipse.cdt.debug.core/org.eclipse.cdt.debug.corecDebug.default_register_for
mat=4

Figuring out what settings work is lame in the extreme (undocumented and
inconsistent) ... but play with modifying prefs settings and exporting them and
comparing, and you will see what changes get saved as what values.

Sometimes this is the only way to make a tweak if the prefs apis you need are
internal.

Ciao,

PMac