RE: [cdt-dev] Discouraged Access

Again, climb the parent hierarchy. IASTName is a leaf node, climbing its
parents you should find the function definition. This is how resolveBinding
works. That is the intended mechanism for walking around the AST.

Bindings are only intended for linking (or binding) related names together
and for providing type information. The whole physical node concept was a
heuristic intended to speed up resolveBinding. It is incomplete, violates
the architecture, and as such is not intended for public consumption. And it
could disappear if we find a better way to cache and look up information.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems