RE: [cdt-dev] Internal builder still experimental?

The internal builder is no longer experimental. It is the default builder
for the MinGW integration (so people don't have to distribute MSYS with
their MinGW tool chains). Please raise a bug on the wording and any problems
found with the internal builder.

Thanks,
Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems