[cdt-dev] go, or at least no-go for RC0

Hey gang,

After fixing a compile error that snuck into my code over the weekend, we now have a candidate build for RC0. You can get it at:

            http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/4.0.0/I.I200704301150/index.html

Please pass it to your friends to give it a workout. I’ll wait until Wednesday noon EST, or later if so requested, before announcing it to the community.

In the meantime, committers if you have an important fix you’d like to get in, please use your right to kick off a rebuild. I’d like to make sure we get as good a testing experience from our community as we can.

And just a reminder that M7 is the end of next week. The M7 build will go out to the greater Europa community.

Thanks,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems