[cdt-dev] RC0 ready to roll

Hey gang, we’re down to Zarro bugs open on RC0. We can use Monday morning’s build (1 a.m. EST) as the official RC0 build if it passes sanity. Thanks to all for the great effort, especially the gang at Intel and Symbian for getting the project templates integrated with the new New Project wizard in such a short time span.

I’d like to give it a good test swipe before announcing it to make sure all the major workflows work. From what I’ve tried so far, things are looking good so I’m not as worried as I was earlier last week.

BTW, Bryan Wilkinson, my student co-op for the last four months has headed back to school. I’d like to give him a big public thank you as well. Every time you hit content assist and it pops up quickly, think of him J. He integrated content assist with the PDOM as well as got a really good start at getting C++ templates into the PDOM. The speed at which he learned all the wacky DOM stuff we’ve done. He’d be a great hire for anyone ;).

Cheers,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems