151850

enh

P3

Chris Recoskie

ASSI

All

4.0 RC0

allow user to specify which parser/language to parse a gi...

183848

enh

P3

Chris Recoskie

Chris Recoskie

ASSI

All

4.0 RC0

add parser for Unified Parallel C

179755

enh

P3

Doug Schaefer

Doug Schaefer

NEW

Wind

4.0 RC0

Prepopulate debugger setting based on active toolchain.

180168

nor

P3

Markus Schorn

Markus Schorn

NEW

Wind

4.0 RC0

[Call Hierarchy] actions to open CH should use ASTCache

135250

nor

P3

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Øyvind Harboe

NEW

Wind

4.0 RC0

Patch to fix function breakpoints

160012

enh

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Bala Torati

NEW

Wind

4.0 RC0

Template engine submission into CDT

169847

nor

P3

Vivian Kong

Vivian Kong

NEW

Wind

4.0 RC0

refactor the indexer to facilitate remote deployment

183847

nor

P3

Vivian Kong

Vivian Kong

ASSI

Wind

4.0 RC0

Need a better way to check parser's declspec support

8 bugs found.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems