RE: [cdt-dev] IScope.getPhysicalNode() not available in CDT 4.0

Nope. My general advice is to stay away from Scopes. Scopes are really only
there for name look up needed by binding resolution, and actually should be
an internal interface.

You should be able to walk up from the IASTDeclarator all the way to the
IASTTranslationUnit. But if you need you can stop in the function definition
along the way.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems