Re: [cdt-dev] How to delete plug-ins?

I'm pretty sure that org.eclipse.osgi is an essential part of Eclipse and thus cannot be removed.

If you want to run CDT4.0 I suggest you obtain one of the Milestone releases. For 3.3M6 you need 4.0M6. It is quite possible that on any particular day the HEAD will not work as it has not been subject to any testing.
--
Derek

Yuan Zhang wrote:
Hi,

Does anybody know how to delete plug-ins from Eclipse 3.3M6? I would like to delete org.eclipse.osgi since it generates a lot of errors when I tried to run CDT4.0.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Yuan