http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

  From:   "Sheldon Dsouza" <sheldond@xxxxxxxxx>

  To:     "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  Date:   04/04/2007 10:07 AM

  Subject [cdt-dev] Eclipse 3.2.2 and CDT 3.1.1
  :

Hi ,

         I just wanted to know if there are any issues using CDT 3.1.1
against eclipse 3.2.2 platform release. I am facing the following issues

a.  stop in main doesnot work for debug session.
b. At times the debug session doesnot suspend at a line breakpoint.

has any one faced these issues.

Regards,
cdt-dev mailing list
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx