From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Vivian Kong
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 12:29 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Is PathEntryVariablePreferencePage being used?

Hi,

Is PathEntryVariablePreferencePage or  PathEntryVariableDialog being
used?
I saw the following message in
/org.eclipse.cdt.ui/src/org/eclipse/cdt/internal/ui/preferences/Preferen
cesMessages.properties
 and I'm wondering if it is safe to remove the properties keys/values:

# The following six keys are marked as unused by the NLS search, but
they are indirectly used # and should be removed.
PathEntryVariableDialog_shellTitle_newVariable = New PathEntry Variable
PathEntryVariableDialog_shellTitle_existingVariable = Edit PathEntry
Variable PathEntryVariableDialog_dialogTitle_newVariable = Define a New
PathEntry Variable PathEntryVariableDialog_dialogTitle_existingVariable
= Edit an Existing PathEntry Variable
PathEntryVariableDialog_message_newVariable = Enter a new PathEntry
variable name and its associated location.
PathEntryVariableDialog_message_existingVariable = Edit PathEntry
variable's name and path value.

Thanks,

Vivian Kong
IBM CDT Team