Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 12:48:48 +0400

From: "Sennikovsky, Mikhail" <mikhail.sennikovsky@xxxxxxxxx>

Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] Cygwin path problem

To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Rekha,

Yes, you should see this error. Never the less all the CDT process launch functionality should remain working since it will default to using java API.

The other thing that confused me is that you seem to not using the latest CDT/Eclipse sources since the ManagedBuildCPathEntryContainer is not used any more in the CDT 4.0 version.

What version of CDT/Eclipse are you using?

Thanks,

Mikhail

Rekha Bhintade
Project Leader - ATS-SSG | KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd.| Ph: +91 020 6255 5000 Ext:2349 | Mo: 9850955915

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of KPIT Cummins. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. KPIT Cummins does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

Back to the top