Re: [cdt-dev] Is path to cygwin automatically added?

Sorry, but I was referring to the very latest changes that where made (aka. 3.3 builds), so that probably doesn't fit for you yet.

Good luck!

Fedja

On 4/2/07, Stefan Weber <weberste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for your hint!
ieb:
> You might have an old version of the project file in there with some
> things that are not used no more. I had opened a similar bug about this
> and Mikhail fixed it, so you might need to run newer version of CDT.

It seems I have the newest version (3.1.2.2xxx) as Eclipse cannot find
any updates.

However, when having a look at ".cdtbuild" I found out, that the project
ID looks something like
" HelloWorld.cdt.managedbuild.target.gnu.cygwin.exe". Is it possible,
that Managed Build Project automatically use cygwin? In the New Project
wizard I could not find any options to not use cygwin...

Obviously, a solution would be to provide the absolute path to the MinGW
tools I want to use (e.g. for make and g++). This doesn't look like an
optimal version, so I wonder if someone has another idea?

Thanks,

Stefan