RE: [cdt-dev] Feedback

Thanks Sascha. Feel free to raise bugs on things you'd like to see changed,
especially the, well, bugs.

I'm still trying to debate in my mind what the layout of the wizard
categories should be. We've discussed this off and on over the years. I
think at issue is how do we blend in with the other language plug-ins for
Eclipse. Java has its own category, so we took that as the lead to create
one for each language project type. But as the number of languages Eclipse
supports grows, this will become a bit cumbersome.

Probably C/C++ won't make sense either when we start adding more languages
like Fortran, C#, Ada. Would you change it to C/C++/Fortran/C#/Ada/... I'm
also not fond of calling it CDT project, since unless you know you're
explicitly using the CDT, you won't know what that is.

At any rate, the topic is still open for debate and it'll be hard to come to
any sort of consensus, but we do need to discuss it more.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems