RE: [cdt-dev] RE: M6 Final Stretch

Doug,

I am waiting for response from Oyvind and Martin. Oyvind's patch is seems to be incorrect, I just want to confirm it. Martin doesn't need to call the method he requested to make public. If they don't reply I will move the target milestone.

Mikhail

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: 30 March 2007 15:38
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] RE: M6 Final Stretch

I guess I hit the wrong key and sent this message early. Here's the bugs.

ID

Sev

Pri

Assignee

Reporter

Status

OS

TargetM

Summary

177262

nor

P3

Ken Ryall

Ken Ryall

NEW

Wind

4.0 M6

Import Executable Wizard pages need help context IDs

135250

nor

P3

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Øyvind Harboe

NEW

Wind

4.0 M6

Patch to fix function breakpoints

178832

enh

P3

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Martin Oberhuber

NEW

All

4.0 M6

[api] Need protected CLaunchConfigurationTab.setDialogShe...

3 bugs found.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems