From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of kesselhaus
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 11:59 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 4.0 M6 Countdown

Hi Mikhail,

Thanks for your comments.

With toolchain paths, I mean binary, includes, libraries.

For example, I usually do not add the compiler paths to the Windows
environment, as this just gives me a mess, having e.g. Cygwn, MinGW,
VS2005, or e.g. PSDK/DDK, or several kind of embedded compilers. I'm not

even sure, how much the Windows PATH variable can hold. Also make.exe !=

make.exe for every toolchains. They might have the same name, but
different options and implementations.

So, in MBS, I added the path to GCC in the project tool pages.

Henning

Sennikovsky, Mikhail schrieb:

> Hi Henning,
>
> Please see my comments embedded below.