Re: [cdt-dev] M6 countdown

Hi Doug,

> Hmm, progress is a little slower. Since Chris is away this week, is
> anyone taking a look at his two enhancement requests here?

I'm looking into both of the enhancement requests.  I've posted patches for
151850: one that contains API changes only in case no one has a chance to
look over the implementation for M6, and one that contains API + new
functionality.  If anyone has time to look it over, I'd appreciate any
extra pairs of eyes ;)

I'm looking into 170615 right now.  If it requires an API change, I'm
expecting to post a patch sometime today.

Jason Montojo
IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto Lab
905-413-5228