[cdt-dev] ESC Eclipse help wanted

Hey gang,

The Embedded Systems Conference is next week in San Jose as many of you know. I will be giving a talk there as well as meeting with various press people and working in both the QNX booth and the Eclipse booth over the week.

Talking to the Eclipse people, they are looking for someone to help staff the booth on Thursday. If anyone is in town or going to the show and would like to spend a couple of hours there, feel free to let me know and I’ll pass your name on. From talking to people that have done it in the past, it’s pretty easy and lets you meet other developers that are interested in Eclipse for Embedded.

Thanks,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems