[cdt-dev] M6 Countdown

Great progress over the last couple of days. Bjorn is going to run the Europa M6+1 build (the one where we join) over the weekend, but the early on Friday we could get done the better for testing.

Thanks!

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

12 bugs found.

ID

Sev

Pri

Assignee

Reporter

Status

OS

TargetM

Summary

178789

nor

P3

Andrew Ferguson

Andrew Ferguson

NEW

All

4.0 M6

write index-context carrying bindings for templates (comp...

151850

enh

P3

Chris Recoskie

Chris Recoskie

ASSI

All

4.0 M6

allow user to specify which parser/language to parse a gi...

170615

enh

P3

Chris Recoskie

Derek Morris

ASSI

Wind

4.0 M6

Need access to ProgressMonitor in MBS Custom Pages

118308

enh

P3

Ken Ryall

John Cortell

ASSI

Wind

4.0 M6

Request for enhanced breakpoints

143447

nor

P3

Ken Ryall

Chris Smith

ASSI

Linu

4.0 M6

[breakpoints] Unable to set function breakpoint with no a...

175532

enh

P3

Ken Ryall

Adrian Taylor

NEW

All

4.0 M6

Address to symbol conversion API

177262

nor

P3

Ken Ryall

Ken Ryall

NEW

Wind

4.0 M6

Import Executable Wizard pages need help context IDs

135250

nor

P3

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Øyvind Harboe

NEW

Wind

4.0 M6

Patch to fix function breakpoints

179425

nor

P3

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Ling Wang

NEW

Wind

4.0 M6

two periods ".." appear at end of some CDT "Target reques...

162729

enh

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Mikhail Sennikovsky

NEW

All

4.0 M6

Tool-Chain modifications functionality should be implemented

174824

nor

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Doug Schaefer

NEW

Wind

4.0 M6

Specifying buildArtefactType not intuitive

174936

maj

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Anton Leherbauer

NEW

Wind

4.0 M6

[Scanner Discovery] Per file scanner discovery is broken ...

Back to the top