From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Vivian Kong
Sent: 27 March 2007 20:54
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Output to Console View

Hi,

Is there a way I can redirect my output to the Console View when I'm
debugging C/C++?   Right now it is output to an external terminal window
for debug (I'm using Cygwin on WinXP) but it is output to the Console
View when I'm running a local C/C++ application.

Thanks,

Vivian Kong
IBM CDT Team
IBM Canada Toronto Lab